A few tips on pixels of LED display（1）
90 views admin 2019-12-18
What is the relationship between pixels, pixel pitch and resolution?
- The resolution of the screen is determined by the total number of pixels in the display.
- The higher the number of pixels, the higher the resolution, which means better image quality. On LED screens, pixel pitch and viewing distance are very important factors that affect the performance of a sign.
What are pixels?
- A pixel is the smallest element of a digital image, relative to where it is rendered. On LED displays, an LED is called a pixel because it is the smallest unit on an LED display.
- On a computer screen, a point is called a pixel.
- The LED screen consists of a series of pixels that illuminate different brightness and colors to create letters, graphics, animations and videos. Your TV or computer screen works the same.
What is pixel pitch?
- Pixel pitch is the distance between pixels (usually in millimeters). Pixel pitch is measured from the center of one pixel to the center of an adjacent pixel. Since the lowest controllable element on an LED screen is an LED, the pixel pitch on the LED screen will be the distance between each LED.
- The smaller the pixel pitch, the closer the LEDs are, the higher the pixel density and the higher the resolution. The higher the pixel pitch, the greater the distance between pixels, and therefore the lower the resolution.
Sunrise LED Display factory
more articals: Talking about how to make LED display more energy saving and environmental protection