Talking about how to make LED display more energy saving and environmental protection
63 views admin 2019-12-17
Green environmental protection has become a major theme in today's era. Society is progressing, but environmental pollution is also constantly expanding. Therefore, human beings must protect our homes. Nowadays, all walks of life are advocating the manufacture of green environmental protection. Products, then how can LED companies
develop and design LED displays
that do not produce light pollution and waste electrical energy? This has become an important product performance that manufacturers must address.
- LED displays have been widely used in all corners of the city, and have become a unique symbol to enhance the image of the city. However, while beautifying the image of the city, the strong light of the screen has also caused some negative effects on the night life of urban residents. influences. Although the LED industry is a "light-producing" industry, the display screen "produces light" is understandable, but measured by the city's environmental pollution indicators, it has been reduced to a new type of pollution "light pollution". Therefore, as an enterprise, it is necessary to pay attention to the "light pollution" problem in production, and to control the brightness setting.
- The first control method: an adjustment system that can automatically adjust the brightness.
- Depending on the day and night, a slight change in the brightness of the display will produce great results under different location environments and time periods. If the display brightness of the LED display is greater than 50% of the ambient brightness, we will obviously feel eye discomfort, which will cause "light pollution".
- Then we can use the outdoor brightness acquisition system to collect the ambient brightness at any time, and use the display screen control system to receive the system data and automatically convert to the appropriate brightness for the environment through the software to broadcast the picture.
- The second control method: multi-level grayscale correction technology.
- The ordinary LED display system uses an 18-bit color display hierarchy, so that in some low-gray and over-colored places, the colors will be displayed very stiff, which will cause the color light to be unsuitable. The new LED large-screen control system uses a 14-bit color display layer, which greatly improves the hardness of the color, which makes people feel softer when watching and avoids people's discomfort with light.
In terms of power consumption, although the LED display
itself uses energy-saving materials, some need to be applied to large display areas. Due to long-term use, the overall power consumption is still large because of the brightness it requires It will be relatively high. Under the effect of these comprehensive factors, the power consumption of the display screen is quite amazing, so the electricity cost borne by the advertising owners will also increase geometrically. Therefore, LED display manufacturers
can save energy through the following 5 points:
- (1) By using high-efficiency LED, the light-emitting chip does not cut corners;
- (2) Adopting high-efficiency switching power supply, which greatly improves the power conversion efficiency;
- (3) Carry out excellent screen heat dissipation design to reduce fan power consumption;
- (4) Design a scientific overall circuit scheme to reduce the power consumption of internal circuits;
- (5) Automatically adjust the brightness of the outdoor display according to changes in the external environment, thereby achieving the effect of energy saving and emission reduction.
Sunrise LED Display factory